Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
in the nation's capital, only a short distance from the historic buildings that
house today's leaders and commemorate yesterday's, the Washington DC Veterans
Affairs Medical Center is one of the most visible and dynamic facilities in the
- The medical center also oversees a
satellite Substance Abuse Clinic and three Vet Centers.
- There is no.
- This tertiary care teaching facility provides acute general and
specialized services in medicine, surgery, neurology and psychiatry, as well
offering nursing home care unit treatment.
- The physician would have the opportunity to teach
medical students and medical residents.
- You may work with
a smaller unit of about 6 practitioners, each of whom are responsible for a
panel of 1200 patients.
- We prefer
applicants boarded in Internal Medicine and welcome applicants proficient and
experienced in women's health and who are also comfortable taking care of an
urban underserved population.
- Internal Medicine Job in District of Columbia.
- In this opportunity you shall be part of a 40-member group practice
consisting primarily of physicians, but also of NPs and PAs.
- Unrestricted MD.
- Board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- United States Citizens.
- DO license (practice with any current and
unrestricted state license).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago