Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Largo) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (Mapmg) is a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with over 900 physicians serving 500,000 patients at 30 medical centers located throughout the Washington, DC and Baltimore metro areas.
- A Board Certified and Spanish-speaking Internist preferred.
- We are an EOE employer.
- On-site Clinical Coordinator.
- Internal Medicine Job in Largo, MD.
- 1:1 Clinical Assistant.
- We offer a competitive salary (based on Mgma data), exceptional benefits and retirement packages, paid occurrence based malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years.
- Integrated medical information system (with remote access).
- Satisfying practice without the hassles of running an office, developing a patient base, and freedom from insurance billing.
- Out-patient practice with 20 minute appointments.
- Established over 50 years ago, our programs continue to receive national awards of excellence.
- We are currently interviewing for a fulltime position at our Largo Medical Office Building.
- Practice evidence based medicine.
- The Kaiser Permanente medical care program is the largest and most experienced integrated health-care system in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago