Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- We offer 100% paid occurrence based malpractice insurance for every Mapmg physician (no tail).
- 100% paid licensure, DEA, and hospital privileges.
- 100% paid health insurance for our physicians and their eligible dependants.
- Integrated EMR system including Pacs (with remote access).
- That's why we provide a comprehensive network of support services and a work and.
- Multiple Retirement options including a 401K (5% contribution) and vested Pension Plan after 5 years of service.
- 4 weeks of vacation, plus 9 paid Holidays, and additional sick leave accruals.
- Seeking Internal Medicine Physician for our DC/Suburban Maryland Service Area.
- When you join the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (Mapmg), you'll be able to get more out of your life and your career.
- Satisfying practice without hassles of running an office, developing a patient base, and freedom from insurance billing.
- As a Physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with over 900 Physicians serving 550,000 patients, we know firsthand what it takes to advance professionally and thrive personally.
- Both at work and at home.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago