Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- MedStar is fast becoming one of the largest integrated, multi-specialty medical groups in the United States You can play a key role in our 2020 vision of creating one of the top Distributed Care Delivery Networks in the country.
- Internal Medicine Job in District of Columbia.
- CME allowance and a week of paid CME leave.
- Experienced candidates with MD or DC license is preferred, but not required.
- Generous paid vacation.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Great shared.
- An ideal balance between your professional career and personal life.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A competitive salary and signing bonus.
- MedStar currently has an Internal Medicine physician opportunity at one of our outpatient practices located in Washington D.C New Mexico Ave and Hyattsville MD offices.
- Sick leave, holidays and personal days.
- Retirement plan 403-B with % match from employer.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 5.