Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Washington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Beautifully-appointed, conveniently-located offices.
- Same-day access.
- Primary Care (Family & Internal Medicine).
- Providers who work at One Medical enjoy a friendly, collegial environment, with an academic feel that offers many ongoing opportunities for learning and development.
- And reliable follow-up.
- World-class patient satisfaction, resulting in rapid patient growth and word-of-mouth buzz.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Washington, DC.
- We're looking for like-minded medical professionals who want to practice medicine in a thoughtful and sustainable manner, build fulfilling careers and deliver the best possible health outcomes for patients.
- 50 offices in 8 metropolitan areas (San Francisco, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Phoenix) with plans to continue expansion nationally.
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing health care delivery.
- Longer visits that start on time.
- We have redesigned the traditional medical practice using improved technology and operations to deliver higher-quality care and service at lower cost.
- One Medical is a unique primary care practice - one designed to offer providers a more satisfying, meaningful work environment and to offer patients higher-quality care.
- Online and mobile convenience such as appointment scheduling and prescription renewals.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Team-based, cost-effective care including the use of virtual medical teams available 24/7.
- Excellent clinical and communication skills.
- Most importantly, our team has a strong sense of purpose: we're out to transform the health care system by fundamentally changing the way care is delivered.
- Accepting most forms of insurance including commercial PPO, HMO and Medicare.
- One Medical's model enables us to see fewer patients each day and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, and our team-based approach gives us the support we need to offer continuous care to patients, both in and out of the office.
- Unlike health care organizations that are led by administrators, we're a provider-led organization that's in touch with both patients' and providers' needs.
- Started in 2005 by an internal medicine physician and co-founder of ePocrates, One Medical Group is now one of the fastest growing primary care systems in the country.
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care.
- Licensed in California.
- Strong support for continuing medical education, with time carved out weekly for learning and development.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago