Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent payor mix.
- Cultural arts, theater, shopping, national and state parks for hiking and biking, lakes, dining for every occasion & magnificent housing options.
- Ranked highest per capita income in the state.
- Top employers include biotech, information tech and medical research.
- Known for the greatest concentration of scientists and engineers in the United States.
- Relocation and sign on bonus.
- Patient portal and local health information exchange.
- Excellent support staff- excellent administrative support, care coordinators.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Quality of life Outpatient practice setting.
- 40 minutes from Baltimore MD and Washington DC.
- Nationally recognized public schools and one of the regions leaders in every measure of student achievement and educational attainment.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- Guaranteed base plus production bonus- proven earning potential 285k.
- State of the art medical buildings including sub- specialist support.
- Join Physician Led, Patient Focused Health system.
- Primary Care and Care First Medical Home.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago