Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Insurance Company's or Overhead to Deal With.
- 1 license/50 States- 49 days paid time off annually!
- Ideal Candidate: Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician with at least five years of solid medical expertise and in a teaching program.
- Director of Internal Medicine Resident Clinic.
- Interested: Please submit a cover letter describing interest and curriculum vitae.
- Must be highly motivated, team-oriented, committed to Veterans care, residents, student education.
- Mental Illness Research, Education and Clinical Center.
- 13 days of wellness leave each year with no limit on accumulation.
- 26 days paid annual vacation/personal leave per year.
- The Lead Physician, Education is responsible for the direction and supervision of the Primary Care ambulatory experience for 37 residents from the University of Maryland Department of Internal Medicine and for the supervision of the staff physicians who precept them.
- The Lead Physician, Education has a faculty appointment at a level appropriate with past experience at the University Of Maryland Department of Medicine.
- The VA Maryland Health Care System, Baltimore Division, seeks a Board Certified internist to join as the Lead Physician for Education, Primary Care Clinic.
- As a modern health care facility, the Baltimore VA Medical Center offers Veterans state-of-the-art technology and clinical services.
- Resident clinical experiences in Primary Care Clinic include continuity clinics and Medical Preoperative Assessment Clinics.
- As a VA Physician your opportunities are endless!
- Epilepsy Center of Excellence.
- Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center.
- Having one of the largest funded research and development programs in the VA system enhances the medical center's ability to provide state-of-the-art medical techniques and treatments to Maryland's Veterans.
- Maryland Exercise and Robotics Center of Excellence.
- Liability Protection.
- The Lead Physician, Education responsibilities include clinical teaching, opportunities for classroom teaching, administration, and direct patient care.
- The Baltimore VA Medical Center is the acute medical and surgical care facility for the VA Maryland Health Care System and offers a full range of inpatient, outpatient and primary care services.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center of Excellence.
- The Baltimore VA Medical Center is located in a vibrant city neighborhood on the campus of the University of Maryland at Baltimore and is within walking distance of Oriole Park at Camden Yards, M Bank Stadium (home of the Baltimore Ravens), Lexington Market and the Inner Harbor.
- Full and unrestricted MD/DO license (from any state).
- VA Maryland (Baltimore) Health Care System.
- Direct Federal membership to the AMA without dues.
- 10 paid Federal holidays.
- Practice Pure Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Program director or as an assistant program director.
- Life, health, long term care insurance and retirement benefits.
- BC Internal Medicine.
- And have a focus on process improvement.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago