Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Provide cross coverage support as needed/requested by nursing and medical staff.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurances.
- Existing facility medical staff member in good standing or successful application and credentialing at facility.
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedule.
- Competently perform consultations on existing patients.
- Essential Job Functions and.
- Our programs are innovative and designed to meet the specific needs of client facilities.
- Benefits Package: Competitive salary with monthly RVU bonus potential, company paid Malpractice, Life, and Short Term/Long Term disability insurance - no cost to employee.
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Federal DEA/Maryland CDS certification in good standing.
- Comply with all facility and Adfinitas Health quality initiatives.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Maryland Amenities!
- 3000/year CME allowance, 20 days PTO, and profit sharing/401(k) with potential employer match.
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed.
- Round on assigned patients and on medical staff patients as requested.
- Where can you find great seafood, quality schools, enough history to fill several books, top-flight golf, first-class fishing, of some of the most beautiful water, mountains, and forests on the East Coast?
- Our dedicated providers are currently in 13 hospitals and more than 40 post-acute care centers.
- In beautiful Maryland!
- We provide continuity of care from acute care into the skilled rehabilitation setting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Maryland Board licensure in good standing.
- Competently perform History and Physical exams.
- Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Post-Acute Physicians (bc/be IM, FM, Geri) needed for Southern & Western Maryland Teams.
- Provide mid-level provider and House Physician medical on-site supervision and oversight.
- Provide medical house services at Post-Acute Service facilities.
- Adfinitas is a radpidly growing physician led group seeking passionate, talented physicians to join our team!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago