Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lynchburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- This well respected group is hiring due to the retirement of one of their partners.
- It is an hour from Charlottesville and 2 hours from Richmond, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Walk into an immediate practice that consists of 12 Internists, 1 ID and 3 Endocrinologists.
- Forbes Magazine ranked it 5th best place in Virginia for business.
- Lynchburg is a community of 80,000 residents (250,000 surrounding area), home to Liberty University and Randolph College.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- The inpatient service is covered by the hospitalists, offering an excellent quality of life.
- Outstanding opportunity for a BE/BC Internist who wants to practice primary care medicine in an outpatient group practice.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago