Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lynchburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- If you are straddled with medical school debt, this position offers you an exceptional opportunity to dig yourself out with $200,000 of loan repayment, while maintaining an above-average earning potential for your career.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- The inpatient service is covered by the hospitalists, offering an excellent quality of life.
- Forbes Magazine ranked it 5th best place in Virginia for business.
- Lynchburg is a community of 80,000 residents (250,000 surrounding area), home to Liberty University and Randolph College.
- Outstanding opportunity for a BE/BC Internist who wants to practice primary care medicine in an outpatient group practice.
- This well respected group is hiring due to the retirement of one of their partners.
- Walk into an immediate practice that consists of 12 Internists, 1 ID and 3 Endocrinologists.
- It is an hour from Charlottesville and 2 hours from Richmond, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago