Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lynchburg) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Lynchburg is a community of 80,000 residents (250,000 surrounding area), home to Liberty University and Randolph College.
- This well respected group is hiring due to the retirement of one of their partners.
- The inpatient service is covered by the hospitalists, offering an excellent quality of life.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- It is an hour from Charlottesville and 2 hours from Richmond, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Walk into an immediate practice that consists of 12 Internists, 1 ID and 3 Endocrinologists.
- Outstanding opportunity for a BE/BC Internist who wants to practice primary care medicine in an outpatient group practice.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Forbes Magazine ranked it 5th best place in Virginia for business.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.