Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be able to read and interpret clinical data.
- Legacy Care, a fast growing division of LGS Medical Services Group, is seeking experienced physicians interested in working with this Richmond, VA-based medical group specializing in skilled rehab, nursing home and assisted living care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Very strong customer service orientation, positive attitude, highly self-motivated, directed and change oriented.
- Our physicians design their own schedules and benefit from low billing costs.
- Legacy Care, is a group practicing primarily in the Richmond, Fredericksburg and Virginia Beach, VA areas, and are expanding to the Baltimore, Maryland area.
- Professional appearance.
- Current Commonwealth of Maryland medical license required.
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- We currently have a need for physicians interested in accepting patients in assisted living and skilled nursing facilities in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
- Full time physicians seeing 20 patients per day can make over $320,000 per year.
- LGS Medical Services Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
- Minimum one year Family Medicine/Internal Medicine/Geriatric Care experience required.
- Doctorate of Medicine required (MD or DO).
- Legacy Care is a group of over 45 providers who maintain their own independence while benefiting from sharing.
- We are seeking physicians who appreciate their patients, excel in a collaborative environment, and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- We require that you are board certified, maintain your state license, DEA and malpractice.
- Please submit your resume.
- EOE F/M/Vet/Disabled.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and fluently.
- Current DEA license.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago