Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our Nephrology, Pulmonology, Orthopaedics and Urology programs ranked among the top 50 in the country.
- United States News and World Report ranked VCU the No.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health is the regions only Level 1 Trauma center.
- We are looking to hire immediately and will consider new grads out of residency.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- The area boasts a wide variety of arts, culture and entertainment as well.
- Nationally known for cutting-edge medical advancements and diagnostic insights, VCU physicians aim to be the provider of choice for quality healthcare that is patient-centered, physician-driven, accessible, efficient and evidence-based to reflect the values of an outstanding integrated academic practice.
- About VCU Health.
- It's family friendly, dog friendly and there is never a shortage of things to do.
- With easy access to Washington D.C., the Atlantic Ocean and the Blue Ridge Mountains, this River City was ranked.
- Duties include providing acute and continuity care for both adult and pediatric patient populations in the outpatient setting.
- The department of Internal Medicine seeks a clinical Internal Medicine-Pediatrics physician to provide direct ambulatory care at this satellite location of the VCU Health System in Chesterfield, Virginia.
- The practice currently has 2 other MED-Peds physicians who typically work 4 days per week, Monday-Friday, 7:30 to 4:30 or 8 to 5 with some flexibility.
- Ages of patients normally seen in this practice range from 2 days old to 96+ years old.
- With more than 600 physicians in 200 specialties, VCU has the areas only NCI-designated Cancer Center - Massey Cancer Center, and a full-service children's hospital - Children's Hospital of Richmond.
- The applicant must be board eligible or board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- VCU was also ranked "high performing" in Oncology, Cardiology, Diabetes, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Gynecology, Neurosurgery, Rehabilitation and Otolaryngology.
- 3 Top Destination by Frommer's for its rich history, colonial charm, outdoor adventure, trendy restaurants, upscale shopping, and world class museums.
- 1 hospital in Virginia and the Richmond Metropolitan area.
- Richmond is for everyone.
- The office has strong support staff which includes a front desk administrator, CMAs, LPNs and RNs.
- With the James River flowing through the heart of City, and the mild climate year round, Richmonders take full advantage of the area's athletic events, public gardens and festivals.
- About Richmond, Virginia.
- Richmond is centrally located along the East Coast.
- Among the numerous historical landmarks, you will find numerous theaters, the Richmond Ballet, the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and the Richmond International Raceway to name a few.
- Phone calls after hours are fairly Minimal.
- Whether you want to live downtown, Church Hill, Shockoe Bottom, Forest Hills, The Fan, or the Suburbs of the West End or Chesterfield County, each Richmond neighborhood is unique making it an attractively-sized and very livable city.
- As part of the VCU's School of Medicine, physicians provide quality patient care services, teach the next generation of physicians and conduct important research.
- Although gynecology is a plus, it is not required.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago