Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- If you are like most physicians these days you probably answered yes.
- We offer competitive salary, Profit Sharing, Quality Bonus and great benefits with a potential compensation package of 260k to 290k+. If this is something you are interested in.
- Freedom to earn the financial security and stability you deserve, both now and when you retire.
- Imagine seeing 6-10 patients a day with no quotas, with total compensation package at $260k - $290k.
- Could you imagine spending 30 to 90 minutes with each patient?
- Avoid the constraints of an increasingly complex healthcare system and join your primary care colleagues who now have smaller practices focused on prevention, wellness and treatment innovations.
- Freedom to create a work-life balance to once again enjoy the people and activities that bring joy to your life.
- Freedom to have control over your life professionally, personally and financially.
- Andrew Cohen.
- This is truly a unique opportunity to be employed in an Mdvip Concierge practice, and practice medicine the way you were trained without daily patient quotas.
- Freedom to practice the way you were trained.
- Manager, Physician Recruiting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Do you get the time you need to truly know and help your patients?
- Are you ready for Mdvip?
- Mdvip, a personalized care model and national network of 950 physicians, is looking for exceptional doctors committed to delivering better health care.
- Are you happy with your work life balance?
- Do you enjoy practicing medicine on your own terms?
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago