Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Charlottesville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Charlottesville is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and is consistently listed among the top cities in national rankings of the most desirable places to live.
- Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Charlottesville, VA.
- A strong sense of community exists in the region along with excellent educational systems for adults and children.
- Attending on the general medical inpatient service may be included if desired.
- The Department of Medicine's Division of General, Geriatric, Palliative and Hospital Medicine at the University of Virginia (UVa) seeks candidates interested in providing general medical care within well-established outpatient clinics located in Charlottesville and Orange, VA.
- This posting will remain open until filled.
- The tenure-ineligible faculty position is designed for physicians focused on quality care including active participation in clinical research and outstanding teaching.
- The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Responsibilities will include outpatient clinical practice as well as supervision and teaching of medical students and residents.
- Candidates for these tenure-ineligible, open rank positions must be board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine by appointment start date.
- It is an excellent place to live and work.
- The city is within easy driving distance of Washington, D.C. and the coastal regions of Virginia and the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- It offers a thriving community in the arts, highlighted by literary, film, theatrical, and historical festivals.
- The Charlottesville and Central Virginia area offers an outstanding location for both personal and professional activities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago