Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- We recognize the importance of delivering quality, coordinated medical care and the benefits of practicing preventative medicine.
- If yes, send.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure in the United States Diabetes accounts for approximately 44% of new cases of kidney failure.
- Wea re leading the nation (Ncqa).
- It is about quality medical care and member satisfaction.
- With a reported rate of 94% for nephropathy care in patients with diabetes, we prove the success of a winning model of coordinated care.
- 1 in the region for member satisfaction and have been for the past 8 years.
- Do you agree?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- J D Power and Associates).
- 1 in the avoidance of Antibiotic treatment in adults with acute bronchitis.
- All of our members have a Primary Care Physician, and great access to specialist.
- 1 in Breast Screening 6 years in a row.
- We are a multispecialty collegial practice made up of approximately 1500 physicians that practice evidence based medicine utilizing a state of the art electronic medical record system.
- 1 for Comprehensive Diabetes Care.
- Good medical treatment is not about R.V.U.s.
- 1 in Childhood Immunizations for Hepatitis A. We are leading the nation for Hepatitis A childhood immunization, providing critical prevention for a vulnerable population from this life-threatening disease.
- 80% of our members to meet with a specialist within 10 days for the referral.
- We are very proud that we are.
- 1 in Avoidance of the inappropriate use of Antibiotics.
- If all health systems screened the way we do, the annual mortality rate from breast cancer would be reduced by 20%.
- Come join a winning team of physicians.
- It is estimate that more than 50% of the antibiotics are unnecessarily prescribed.
- 40% are being seen same day or next.
- We believe access to care is critical.
- Highly qualified, enthusiastic physicians look for employment in the Mid Atlantic Area with the Mid Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (Mapmg), because they know that Physicians with the Mapmg are making a huge difference, and the community is recognizing it.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago