Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position requires a medical degree from a recognized accredited domestic university (or foreign equivalent), a strong commitment to patient care and teaching, and the ability to work well in a team setting.
- Research opportunity pathways also available for qualified candidates.
- When submitting your application please provide a cover letter, current CV, names of four references, and reference position number 3-309-931 in your correspondence.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- This position will also provide inpatient attending on our general medical service.
- Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in internal medicine and eligible for an unrestricted license in the State of Maryland.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at the University Of Maryland School of Medicine is recruiting a full time internist.
- Clinical responsibilities include participation in our faculty group practice with ten other internists, medical student teaching, and supervision of residents in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Expected faculty rank is Assistant Professor or higher, however, rank, tenure status and salary will be dependent upon selected candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Clinician Educator (Position ).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago