Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Richmond) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- It offers easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away.
- The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
- A full-service practice that provides x-ray and lab services in the practice.
- A busy and established Adult Medicine practice is looking for a strong IM/FP physician to join their team.
- Candidates must be BC or eligible in FP, IM or IM/Peds.
- Partnership opportunity is available.
- You will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life.
- This is an outpatient group that provides a candidate with the opportunity to work with highly respected caregivers.
- Candidates BE and still in their specialty training must be scheduled for their boards.
- Competitive compensation with Relocation, CME and Sign-ON Bonus offered.
- Must be energetic, motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Please note that this opportunity does not offer visa support.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- Richmond is deep with history offering terrific neighborhoods, museums and year round festivals with a population over 1 million residents.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago