Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hopewell) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Partnership Track.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hopewell, VA.
- Hopewell community is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family.
- The surrounding metropolitan area of Richmond serves an area population of 750,000.
- The cost of living is very reasonable.
- Traffic congestion is minimal.
- John Randolph Medical Center is actively recruiting a Primary Care Physician to join an existing practice in the medical community of Hopewell, VA.
- Monday-Friday work schedule.
- The practice has served the Hopewell and Tri-Cities community of Virginia for over 15 years.
- This opportunity is a private practice with hospital financial support for the new physician.
- This location does not qualify for a J1 or H1B waiver.
- This practice is multicultural and well diversified.
- It is located in a family-oriented community and is 20 minutes away from Richmond.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a physician possessing a strong work ethic with a practice that offers a personalized style of patient care in a collegial, supportive atmosphere.
- Easy access to the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- The area offers a great balance of big city excitement and small town charm, offering parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago