Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Richmond) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- This opportunity does not support a J1 or H1B waiver.
- Medical Spanish Preferred, but not necessary.
- Richmond was recently voted by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 10 Best Places for Business and Careers.
- With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains are less than two hours away.
- Richmond is a city deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round.
- In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice a personalized style of patient care in a collegial, supportive atmosphere.
- The city has a metropolitan population of approximately one million residents.
- The city also boasts the first state-supported art museum in the United States and the Southeast's largest museum - the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
- Seasoned, successful practice is recruiting for an associate due to the high volume of patients.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago