Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Richmond) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- They provide excellent on-site care to the residents of post-acute and long-term facilities.
- This practice is the largest on-site care provider in Virginia.
- The quality of care they provide is directly proportional to the quality of live they offer their providers.
- Their physicians design their own schedules and share phone-based.
- Their medical professionals are capable, competent and consistent in adapting successfully to a rapidly changing healthcare environment by implementing new models of quality based medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- New full-time physicians seeing 20 patients per day can earn over $200,000 per year and experienced full-time physicians seeing 20 patients per day can earn more than $300,000 per year.
- This opportunity does not provide visa support.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago