Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong employment including VCU Medical College, six Fortune 500 companies, a 34 acre Bio Tech campus with over 60 public and private bioscience and research companies, banking, and state and federal government.
- City population of 223,000 and a metro population of 1 million.
- The first English settlers founded their colonies nearby in this region filled with history.
- The region has six universities and colleges as well as several community colleges along with plenty of options for public and private undergraduate level schools.
- See an average of ten patients a day with ample time scheduled for each patient.
- This model creates a marvelous opportunity for a well developed physician-patient relationship.
- This position offers a great opportunity to practice focused on patient care and outcomes without having the pressure of seeing a high number of patients each day.
- Performing arts and cultural options abound.
- Develop a wonderful rapport with each patient, and it affords you a great quality of life.
- Richmond, the state Capital, sits along the James River only 90 miles from the Atlantic Coast, and about the same to the mountains, and to Washington, DC.
- Office is administrative.
- The employer is seeking Internal Medicine, Geriatricians, or Family Medicine physicians to serve geriatric patients in home, or assisted living facilities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- Travel with a Medical Assistant, team with a patient care coordinator.
- Patients are scheduled to best accommodate a minimal drive time between appointments.
- Support staff in regional office and a network of community services to provide a continuum of care.
- The position is employed with a competitive base salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefits plan.
- No nights, no holidays to work, and.
- Patients are seen 100% in home.
- The major north-south corridor of I-95 runs through it as does I-64 east -west.
- New opportunity for Home Health physician providers in Richmond, Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago