Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Wytheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wytheville, VA.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K.
- Experience "The Good Life" and enjoy work and life balance in southwest Virginia.
- Expect to see 25-30 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation (Mgma) wRVU model.
- And desire an experience with serving patients from a rural community.
- Believe in providing high quality services.
- We offer everything from a robust hospitalist program to primary care, pediatrics to internal medicine, and surgical services to rehabilitation therapies.
- Only 1 internal medicine physician in the market.
- Preventative and chronic medical care.
- Outpatient only.
- Wythe County Community Hospital, LifePoint Health facility, is looking for an internal medicine physician who enjoys quality of life and a great work environment.
- Malpractice and Tail coverage provided.
- A Chest Pain Accredited Emergency Department is available for emergency needs around the clock.
- Full time board certified or board eligible in internal medicine.
- Applicants should be patient centered.
- This safe, friendly community is a great place to raise a family, yet close enough to larger cities for sporting events, the arts, and fine dining via the two interstates passing through the area.
- EMR utilized is eClinical.
- Dear Dr.
- Hospital employee (open to other option - independent).
- Wythe County Community Hospital, (a LifePoint Health facility) is a 100 bed hospital located in the desirable Blue Ridge Mountains of southwest Virginia.
- Multiple practice options.
- Able to join a high functioning team.
- Small surgical procedures are optional.
- Like to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Sign on Bonus, student loan repayment and relocation assistance are negotiable.
- Hospitalist program in place.
- The community is a great fit for the person loving the great outdoors and enjoys the beauty of the mountains, rivers, lakes and streams.
- Stipend available for residents.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago