Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arlington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Opportunity to join a well-established Internal Medicine practice in the coveted Virginia suburbs of Washington D.C.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for credentialing.
- We are looking for a well-trained BC/BE Internist who is energetic, highly motivated, has excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively and independently.
- Candidate must be committed to providing a quality health care experience for our patients and families.
- We're looking for that one exceptional person who doesn't just want a job, but wants to make a difference.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Arlington, VA.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Virginia.
- Graduate of an accredited Acgme Internal Medicine training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- This position offers a competitive salary with productivity bonus, generous benefit package including malpractice, disability, retirement, generous CME, paid vacation, and partnership track for candidate.
- Licensed or ability to obtain a medical license in the state of Virginia.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago