Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Havre de Grace) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Outpatient private practice.
- Located in Havre de Grace, MD, situated at the mouth of the Susquehanna River and the head of Chesapeake Bay, just 35 miles northeast of Baltimore.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Opportunity to work with a solo Internal Medicine physician and 1-2 advanced practitioners.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Havre de Grace, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago