Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Richmond) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Outpatient private practice hiring due to the retirement of one of their tenured physicians.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- 100 year old practice located in the heart of Richmond, VA.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Opportunity to work with a team of 4 other Internists.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago