Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fishersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fishersville, VA.
- Enjoy skiing, water sports, hiking, fishing, camping, and more within 90 minutes and be at one of the East Coast's most requested beaches in the same day!
- 6 weeks vacation time.
- Find numerous colleges, universities, and prep schools - excellent public and private school options available.
- Thriving practice-be busy right away.
- Malpractice insurance.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- Live in a beautiful, newly-developed suburban neighborhood with affordable housing.
- Experience life in a community which is consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to Live in the Mid-Atlantic, with 4 distinct seasons ensuring you unlimited outdoor, entertainment, and family activities.
- Experienced and collegial support staff allows providers a high degree of efficiency and autonomy.
- Participate in sports and outdoor activities for all ages Spend your weekend in the Nation's Capital with a short drive.
- Hospital-employed by HealthGrades Top 50 Hospital.
- Take advantage of low crime rates without losing access to the vibrant and dynamic downtown offerings.
- Treat yourself to concerts, festivals, plays, and other cultural events in the historic downtown district.
- 401k Comprehensive benefits package.
- Have a variety shopping, dining, and entertainment amenities at your fingertips.
- Schedule of Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Base salary plus RVU bonus.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Augusta Health is growing and has an opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician in an outpatient setting.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago