Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atlantic beaches, Blue Ridge mountain ski slopes and hiking, and Washington, D.C.,'s cultural amenities are all within a two-hour drive.
- Recognized as "one of the nation's 100 best places to live".
- 19 colleges within a 50-mile radius.
- Excellent benefits and paid malpractice insurance.
- Providing VIP patient care to patients who need it!
- Clinics in 27 metro locations in 5 states throughout the South and Southeastern United States.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Richmond, VA.
- Primary and specialty care practice committed to delivering superior healthcare to Medicare-eligible seniors.
- City of 1 million with minimal traffic congestion.
- International Airport.
- Cutting-edge shows at the theatre and pop up art displays at the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Monday-Friday / 40-hour work week.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- Lucrative never ending base salary.
- Electronic Medical Records and state-of-the-art clinic space.
- Average commute time of 23 minutes.
- 100% outpatient practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago