Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Cumberland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Usacs contracted with Wmhs.
- Maintain current BLS and Acls certification.
- Facility Medical Director 30.
- Collect, monitor, and report program metrics.
- Conduct regularly scheduled performance appraisals.
- Perform admission examinations, regulatory visits and medically necessary acute visits on patients admitted to the Usacs Skilled Nursing Service.
- Identify deficiencies, communicate with providers, follow up for compliance, develop and implement plan for noncompliance with Federal, State, and facility standards for medical care.
- Usacs Skilled Nursing Program Medical Director.
- Usacs East.
- Weekly staff meetings.
- Attendance at Quality Assurance and Psychotropic Review and Readmission group meetings.
- Assist in the development of the Skilled Nursing Program both locally and nationally.
- Liaison with facility administration concerning quality of care issues in the facilities.
- Working toward CMD designation.
- Serve as facility Medical Director at all SNF.
- Time (hours/month).
- Scheduled and nonscheduled meetings with facility administration.
- Job Function:.
- The job functions of the Medical Director of the Skilled Nursing Program is:.
- Perform monthly chart audits for compliance with medical record documentation standards.
- 3 facilities).
- Maintain privileges on Wmhs Medical Staff.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Perform second signature examinations.
- Usacs SNF Medical Director - 30 hours.
- Audit charts of facility medical providers.
- Perform all duties of the facility Medical Director as contained in Federal regulations and Comar.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve quality of care by SNF program providers.
- Track quality and performance metrics.
- Interview and approve hiring of all personnel for the Skilled Nursing Program.
- Education of SNF program providers on documentation, coding, and medical management of residents in SNFs.
- Completion of American Medical Directors Association course in SNF management.
- Administrative Duties and Estimated Time Commitment.
- Maintain active and unrestricted Maryland license to practice Medicine.
- Communicate with Usacs management team - meeting and email.
- Location: Nationwide.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures to ensure high quality care delivery by medical providers in the Skilled Nursing Program.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Recognize deviation from standards of performance and correct deficiencies.
- Reports to: Director of Skilled Nursing Services.
- Monthly chart audits for documentation compliance.
- Monthly QA, Psychotropic, and Readmission Committee meetings.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.