Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Cumberland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Working toward CMD designation.
- Usacs East.
- Weekly staff meetings.
- Monthly QA, Psychotropic, and Readmission Committee meetings.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve quality of care by SNF program providers.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Conduct regularly scheduled performance appraisals.
- Recognize deviation from standards of performance and correct deficiencies.
- Completion of American Medical Directors Association course in SNF management.
- Usacs Skilled Nursing Program Medical Director.
- Reports to: Director of Skilled Nursing Services.
- Monthly chart audits for documentation compliance.
- Facility Medical Director 30.
- Maintain active and unrestricted Maryland license to practice Medicine.
- Maintain current BLS and Acls certification.
- Maintain privileges on Wmhs Medical Staff.
- 3 facilities).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Communicate with Usacs management team - meeting and email.
- Interview and approve hiring of all personnel for the Skilled Nursing Program.
- Perform monthly chart audits for compliance with medical record documentation standards.
- Scheduled and nonscheduled meetings with facility administration.
- Usacs contracted with Wmhs.
- Time (hours/month).
- Perform all duties of the facility Medical Director as contained in Federal regulations and Comar.
- Usacs SNF Medical Director - 30 hours.
- Track quality and performance metrics.
- Perform admission examinations, regulatory visits and medically necessary acute visits on patients admitted to the Usacs Skilled Nursing Service.
- Location: Nationwide.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures to ensure high quality care delivery by medical providers in the Skilled Nursing Program.
- Liaison with facility administration concerning quality of care issues in the facilities.
- Perform second signature examinations.
- The job functions of the Medical Director of the Skilled Nursing Program is:.
- Serve as facility Medical Director at all SNF.
- Collect, monitor, and report program metrics.
- Education of SNF program providers on documentation, coding, and medical management of residents in SNFs.
- Attendance at Quality Assurance and Psychotropic Review and Readmission group meetings.
- Job Function:.
- Administrative Duties and Estimated Time Commitment.
- Audit charts of facility medical providers.
- Identify deficiencies, communicate with providers, follow up for compliance, develop and implement plan for noncompliance with Federal, State, and facility standards for medical care.
- Assist in the development of the Skilled Nursing Program both locally and nationally.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago