Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Cumberland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures to ensure high quality care delivery by medical providers in the Skilled Nursing Program.
- Perform admission examinations, regulatory visits and medically necessary acute visits on patients admitted to the Usacs Skilled Nursing Service.
- Reports to: Director of Skilled Nursing Services.
- Usacs contracted with Wmhs.
- 3 facilities).
- Assist in the development of the Skilled Nursing Program both locally and nationally.
- Attendance at Quality Assurance and Psychotropic Review and Readmission group meetings.
- Monthly QA, Psychotropic, and Readmission Committee meetings.
- Maintain active and unrestricted Maryland license to practice Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Education of SNF program providers on documentation, coding, and medical management of residents in SNFs.
- Track quality and performance metrics.
- Working toward CMD designation.
- Location: Nationwide.
- Usacs Skilled Nursing Program Medical Director.
- Serve as facility Medical Director at all SNF.
- Administrative Duties and Estimated Time Commitment.
- Maintain privileges on Wmhs Medical Staff.
- Identify deficiencies, communicate with providers, follow up for compliance, develop and implement plan for noncompliance with Federal, State, and facility standards for medical care.
- Scheduled and nonscheduled meetings with facility administration.
- The job functions of the Medical Director of the Skilled Nursing Program is:.
- Perform all duties of the facility Medical Director as contained in Federal regulations and Comar.
- Liaison with facility administration concerning quality of care issues in the facilities.
- Facility Medical Director 30.
- Audit charts of facility medical providers.
- Weekly staff meetings.
- Usacs SNF Medical Director - 30 hours.
- Communicate with Usacs management team - meeting and email.
- Time (hours/month).
- Collect, monitor, and report program metrics.
- Completion of American Medical Directors Association course in SNF management.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve quality of care by SNF program providers.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Interview and approve hiring of all personnel for the Skilled Nursing Program.
- Usacs East.
- Job Function:.
- Perform monthly chart audits for compliance with medical record documentation standards.
- Maintain current BLS and Acls certification.
- Perform second signature examinations.
- Recognize deviation from standards of performance and correct deficiencies.
- Monthly chart audits for documentation compliance.
- Conduct regularly scheduled performance appraisals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.