Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Cumberland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Administrative Duties and Estimated Time Commitment.
- Perform admission examinations, regulatory visits and medically necessary acute visits on patients admitted to the Usacs Skilled Nursing Service.
- Collect, monitor, and report program metrics.
- Interview and approve hiring of all personnel for the Skilled Nursing Program.
- Usacs East.
- Usacs SNF Medical Director - 30 hours.
- Liaison with facility administration concerning quality of care issues in the facilities.
- Education of SNF program providers on documentation, coding, and medical management of residents in SNFs.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve quality of care by SNF program providers.
- Maintain current BLS and Acls certification.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Recognize deviation from standards of performance and correct deficiencies.
- Communicate with Usacs management team - meeting and email.
- The job functions of the Medical Director of the Skilled Nursing Program is:.
- Perform monthly chart audits for compliance with medical record documentation standards.
- Job Function:.
- Location: Nationwide.
- Maintain active and unrestricted Maryland license to practice Medicine.
- Working toward CMD designation.
- Perform second signature examinations.
- 3 facilities).
- Time (hours/month).
- Reports to: Director of Skilled Nursing Services.
- Completion of American Medical Directors Association course in SNF management.
- Assist in the development of the Skilled Nursing Program both locally and nationally.
- Attendance at Quality Assurance and Psychotropic Review and Readmission group meetings.
- Track quality and performance metrics.
- Scheduled and nonscheduled meetings with facility administration.
- Usacs contracted with Wmhs.
- Serve as facility Medical Director at all SNF.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures to ensure high quality care delivery by medical providers in the Skilled Nursing Program.
- Monthly chart audits for documentation compliance.
- Weekly staff meetings.
- Perform all duties of the facility Medical Director as contained in Federal regulations and Comar.
- Audit charts of facility medical providers.
- Usacs Skilled Nursing Program Medical Director.
- Maintain privileges on Wmhs Medical Staff.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Facility Medical Director 30.
- Monthly QA, Psychotropic, and Readmission Committee meetings.
- Conduct regularly scheduled performance appraisals.
- Identify deficiencies, communicate with providers, follow up for compliance, develop and implement plan for noncompliance with Federal, State, and facility standards for medical care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.