Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Ilwaco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- More than its technology and physical structures, Ocean Beach Hospital & Medical Centers is comprised of the doctors, nurses, technicians and support staff who care for their community.
- S beautiful south coast.
- City Descriptionilwaco, a coastal community of approximately 1,000 people, is located at the mouth of the Columbia River.
- Brand Descriptionone of the largest employers in South Pacific County, Ocean Beach Hospital and its two associated medical centers are community-owned and operated.
- Founded in 1934, the organization is committed to building a healthcare environment that offers compassionate and exceptional care to every patient it serves.
- Seafood lovers savor the Port of Ilwaco?
- The full-time oncology program - Place of Hope Cancer Care Center - is a comprehensive clinic providing care to residents of the Long Beach peninsula as well as Oregon?
- Primarily outpatient, with some inpatient rounding.
- One to three years of experience preferred, but new grads are welcome. Join a well-established team of providers at Ocean Beach Hospital & Medical Centers?
- Full-time position.
- Outstanding Primary Care clinic, a medical home modeled practice.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- The whole family will enjoy Ilwaco?
- S North Coast.
- S antique malls, canneries, seafood markets and unique upscale shops.
- Nhsc approved site.
- Ilwaco, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
- Known as the gateway to Lewis and Clark National & State Historical Park, Ilwaco offers easy access to historic lighthouses, pristine beaches and breathtaking hiking trails.
- Facility Descriptionocean Beach Hospital & Medical Centers, an integrated healthcare organization, provides a wide range of medical services from emergency care and wellness programs to orthopedic surgery and cardiac rehabilitation.
- Loan repayment options may be available.
- 4 days per week.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life on Washington?
- S abundant sturgeon, salmon, halibut, crab and tuna catches.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)