Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work schedule is Monday - Friday with No weekends or evenings.
- Facility: Health system is a not-for-profit health services organization which employs more than 6,200 people and provides healthcare for more than 400,000 individuals in the community each year.
- EMR is All-Script.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Sign-on and relocation are negotiable.
- Medical staff and midlevel support varies depending on locations.
- Compensation: Lucrative salary offered based on experience.
- Opportunity: All Outpatient Internal Medicine opportunity to join a well established health system serving communities in Washington, DC and Maryland.
- PTO, holidays, CME days and allowance plus a full benefit package.
- Patient census averages 18-20 daily.
- Location: Minutes to downtown Washington, in proximity to Northern Virginia, 25 minutes to historic Annapolis and 45 minutes to Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
- Worked RVU's and incentive bonuses in place with no cap on earning potential.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago