Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you ready to improve your work life balance?
- We have a physician in the Baltimore area who is looking to retire in the upcoming months and we need a qualified board certified IM/FP physician to acquire a proven, established and profitable Mdvip practice.
- Are you looking for a change in your career?
- One of the greatest benefits is that Mdvip does not own or manage your practice, so you retain full independence and control.
- Take back control of their practice.
- Mdvip has over 950 affiliated physicians nationally.
- Are you frustrated with "treadmill" medicine and the lack of time you can spend with your patients?
- Have balance in their life.
- You can pay over time from practice earnings as the deal is seller financed.
- If you are like most primary care physicians, you probably answered YES to these simple questions.
- Be excited about their financial future.
- Love practicing medicine again.
- They are now practicing medicine the way they want without economic uncertainty and administrative burdens which have become the reality of traditional primary care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Maryland.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago