Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Prince Frederick) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Commutable distance from Washington DC & Virginia.
- Services include state-of-the-art emergency department, infusion therapy center and community cancer program, psychiatric unit with adolescent services and emergency evaluations, full outpatient services, pain management center, sleep disorders center and radiology.
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Average daily census - 40.
- We need a dedicated Nocturnist - Recieve Generous IGN ON and Relocatin Bonuses!
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- EMR: Meditech 6.
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Over 200 active and consulting physicians on staff representing over 40 medical specialties.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- In addition, you'll find great seafood, quality schools, history to explore, abundant waterways, marshlands and coastlines on the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean in the east and pine groves in the Maryland mountains in the west!
- It is the county seat of Calvert County.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Non-profit, 100 beds, community owned hospital, opened for over 100 years.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Prince Frederick is an unincorporated rural community with an approximate population of 2500.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Prince Frederick, MD.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.