Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 24, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Prince Frederick) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- EMR: Meditech 6.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Prince Frederick, MD.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- In addition, you'll find great seafood, quality schools, history to explore, abundant waterways, marshlands and coastlines on the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean in the east and pine groves in the Maryland mountains in the west!
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Average daily census - 40.
- Commutable distance from Washington DC & Virginia.
- Non-profit, 100 beds, community owned hospital, opened for over 100 years.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Over 200 active and consulting physicians on staff representing over 40 medical specialties.
- It is the county seat of Calvert County.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Services include state-of-the-art emergency department, infusion therapy center and community cancer program, psychiatric unit with adolescent services and emergency evaluations, full outpatient services, pain management center, sleep disorders center and radiology.
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- We need a dedicated Nocturnist - Recieve Generous IGN ON and Relocatin Bonuses!
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Prince Frederick is an unincorporated rural community with an approximate population of 2500.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.