Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cumberland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area offers a safe environment, where you can have a quality practice and quality of life.
- Frostburg State University and Allegany College are within the county.
- An extensive range of physician specialties is available, with over 200 physicians practicing in the community.
- Western Maryland Health System is a new 275-bed community hospital seeking primary care physicians.
- The Western Maryland Regional Medical Center new ern Maryland Health System is seeking a BC/BE
Internal Medicine Physician to join a well-established practice.
- The C Towpath runs from Cumberland to Washington, D.C. Less than an hour away is Deep Creek Lake which offers over 2400 acres of lake for scuba, water-skiing, boating, sailing, swimming, and more.
- A wide array of treatment services, including radiation oncology.
- Critical care services, as well as surgical services, are available and a 21-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit complements the trauma program.
- Students from both public and private schools attend Ivy League schools.
- We just received recognition as one the of best small cities for the arts.
- In an effort to further enhance health care services, Wmhs developed 8 Specialty Centers: Children's and Adolescents' Health, Orthopedics and Joint Reconstruction, Trauma Services,Women's Health,Behavioral Health, Cardiac Services, Oncology Services, and Outpatient Services.
- Cumberland, Maryland is on I-68 located centrally just 2 hours from Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Washington, D.C. Rich in history and art.
- Hospitalist take .
- The Heart Institute at Wmhs opened in November 2000 and provides a comprehensive range of cardiac diagnostic and treatment services, including open-heart surgery and interventional cardiology (angioplasty).
- Hospice services, and many patient support services.
- Has a pedestrian mall and offers a unique cultural experience with art galleries, farmers markets, fine restaurants, and shops.
- A full range of cancer services is available through the Wmhs Regional Cancer Center, which is located on the first floor of the hospital and is accredited by the American College of Surgeons.
- In the winter months, the wisp resort offers skiing, tubing, and snowboarding.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Included in the Wmhs program are diagnostic testing.
- Long-term care services are provided through the Frostburg Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, an 88-bed nursing home.
- Emergency services are provided at the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center and it is also a designated Areawide Trauma Center by the Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems (Miemss).
- From art deco to Georgian revival, there is a renovated historic district which caters to street festivals throughout the autumn months.
- Sophisticated diagnostic testing services are provided at the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center as well as at off-site, outpatient diagnostic centers.
- This employed posoition includes an excellent salary and benefit package.
- The Western Maryland Health System offers a comprehensive range of general and specialty services for medical, surgical, pediatric, and obstetrical patients.
- National Health Scholar Program Loan Repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago