Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cumberland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Frostburg State University and Allegany College are within the county.
- Hospice services, and many patient support services.
- The Western Maryland Regional Medical Center new ern Maryland Health System is seeking a BC/BE
Internal Medicine Physician to join a well-established practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- Has a pedestrian mall and offers a unique cultural experience with art galleries, farmers markets, fine restaurants, and shops.
- National Health Scholar Program Loan Repayment.
- Hospitalist take .
- Included in the Wmhs program are diagnostic testing.
- In the winter months, the wisp resort offers skiing, tubing, and snowboarding.
- The Heart Institute at Wmhs opened in November 2000 and provides a comprehensive range of cardiac diagnostic and treatment services, including open-heart surgery and interventional cardiology (angioplasty).
- Long-term care services are provided through the Frostburg Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, an 88-bed nursing home.
- An extensive range of physician specialties is available, with over 200 physicians practicing in the community.
- Sophisticated diagnostic testing services are provided at the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center as well as at off-site, outpatient diagnostic centers.
- Students from both public and private schools attend Ivy League schools.
- Cumberland, Maryland is on I-68 located centrally just 2 hours from Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Washington, D.C. Rich in history and art.
- This employed posoition includes an excellent salary and benefit package.
- We just received recognition as one the of best small cities for the arts.
- The Western Maryland Health System offers a comprehensive range of general and specialty services for medical, surgical, pediatric, and obstetrical patients.
- Emergency services are provided at the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center and it is also a designated Areawide Trauma Center by the Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems (Miemss).
- In an effort to further enhance health care services, Wmhs developed 8 Specialty Centers: Children's and Adolescents' Health, Orthopedics and Joint Reconstruction, Trauma Services,Women's Health,Behavioral Health, Cardiac Services, Oncology Services, and Outpatient Services.
- This area offers a safe environment, where you can have a quality practice and quality of life.
- Western Maryland Health System is a new 275-bed community hospital seeking primary care physicians.
- A full range of cancer services is available through the Wmhs Regional Cancer Center, which is located on the first floor of the hospital and is accredited by the American College of Surgeons.
- A wide array of treatment services, including radiation oncology.
- From art deco to Georgian revival, there is a renovated historic district which caters to street festivals throughout the autumn months.
- The C Towpath runs from Cumberland to Washington, D.C. Less than an hour away is Deep Creek Lake which offers over 2400 acres of lake for scuba, water-skiing, boating, sailing, swimming, and more.
- Critical care services, as well as surgical services, are available and a 21-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit complements the trauma program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.