Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 24, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cumberland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We just received recognition as one the of best small cities for the arts.
- This area offers a safe environment, where you can have a quality practice and quality of life.
- The Heart Institute at Wmhs opened in November 2000 and provides a comprehensive range of cardiac diagnostic and treatment services, including open-heart surgery and interventional cardiology (angioplasty).
- Included in the Wmhs program are diagnostic testing.
- Long-term care services are provided through the Frostburg Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, an 88-bed nursing home.
- Critical care services, as well as surgical services, are available and a 21-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation unit complements the trauma program.
- Emergency services are provided at the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center and it is also a designated Areawide Trauma Center by the Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems (Miemss).
- Students from both public and private schools attend Ivy League schools.
- From art deco to Georgian revival, there is a renovated historic district which caters to street festivals throughout the autumn months.
- A wide array of treatment services, including radiation oncology.
- Hospitalist take .
- In an effort to further enhance health care services, Wmhs developed 8 Specialty Centers: Children's and Adolescents' Health, Orthopedics and Joint Reconstruction, Trauma Services,Women's Health,Behavioral Health, Cardiac Services, Oncology Services, and Outpatient Services.
- Sophisticated diagnostic testing services are provided at the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center as well as at off-site, outpatient diagnostic centers.
- Cumberland, Maryland is on I-68 located centrally just 2 hours from Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Washington, D.C. Rich in history and art.
- Has a pedestrian mall and offers a unique cultural experience with art galleries, farmers markets, fine restaurants, and shops.
- Frostburg State University and Allegany College are within the county.
- A full range of cancer services is available through the Wmhs Regional Cancer Center, which is located on the first floor of the hospital and is accredited by the American College of Surgeons.
- The C Towpath runs from Cumberland to Washington, D.C. Less than an hour away is Deep Creek Lake which offers over 2400 acres of lake for scuba, water-skiing, boating, sailing, swimming, and more.
- Hospice services, and many patient support services.
- Western Maryland Health System is a new 275-bed community hospital seeking primary care physicians.
- The Western Maryland Health System offers a comprehensive range of general and specialty services for medical, surgical, pediatric, and obstetrical patients.
- National Health Scholar Program Loan Repayment.
- The Western Maryland Regional Medical Center new ern Maryland Health System is seeking a BC/BE
Internal Medicine Physician to join a well-established practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cumberland, MD.
- In the winter months, the wisp resort offers skiing, tubing, and snowboarding.
- This employed posoition includes an excellent salary and benefit package.
- An extensive range of physician specialties is available, with over 200 physicians practicing in the community.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago