Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 24, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lanham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We also understand the importance of being supported and challenged at each phase of your career.
- We believe professional administrative support allows for an efficient, rewarding, and safe personal practice.
- This candidate will have experience as a Medical Director and is responsible for promoting a clear and inspiring vision for the hospital medicine practice, fostering a healthy group culture, directing the effective operation of the hospital medicine practice, overseeing the clinical quality of care provided by the hospitalists, and serving as the primary representative of the practice in interactions with hospital administration and the medical staff.
- Alteon has contracts to run the ED, Observation Medicine, and Hospitalist divisions for Doctors Community Hospital.
- 200 bed Community Hospital.
- Will work clinically 15 shifts a month (12 hour shifts).
- This is Alteon Health.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hospitalist Leadership experience.
- This position will be at Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham, Maryland.
- Alteon is looking for an outstanding Medical Director to join an established Hospitalist program in the Washington DC Metro area.
- That's why we offer a number of customizable career paths.
- Community Hospital in DC Metro Area.
- CME and Licensing and Dues stipend.
- Whether you live to work or work to live, we are flexible enough to adapt to your unique needs.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lanham, MD.
- Located in Prince Georges County, Maryland.
- 401K and retirement.
- We are a physician-led group committed to empowering our clinicians to have real impact with their patients.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago