Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lanham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME and Licensing and Dues stipend.
- Hospitalist Leadership experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lanham, MD.
- We also understand the importance of being supported and challenged at each phase of your career.
- 200 bed Community Hospital.
- This candidate will have experience as a Medical Director and is responsible for promoting a clear and inspiring vision for the hospital medicine practice, fostering a healthy group culture, directing the effective operation of the hospital medicine practice, overseeing the clinical quality of care provided by the hospitalists, and serving as the primary representative of the practice in interactions with hospital administration and the medical staff.
- 401K and retirement.
- That's why we offer a number of customizable career paths.
- We are a physician-led group committed to empowering our clinicians to have real impact with their patients.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- This is Alteon Health.
- Community Hospital in DC Metro Area.
- This position will be at Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham, Maryland.
- We believe professional administrative support allows for an efficient, rewarding, and safe personal practice.
- Alteon is looking for an outstanding Medical Director to join an established Hospitalist program in the Washington DC Metro area.
- Will work clinically 15 shifts a month (12 hour shifts).
- Located in Prince Georges County, Maryland.
- Alteon has contracts to run the ED, Observation Medicine, and Hospitalist divisions for Doctors Community Hospital.
- Whether you live to work or work to live, we are flexible enough to adapt to your unique needs.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago