Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lanham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This candidate will have experience as a Medical Director and is responsible for promoting a clear and inspiring vision for the hospital medicine practice, fostering a healthy group culture, directing the effective operation of the hospital medicine practice, overseeing the clinical quality of care provided by the hospitalists, and serving as the primary representative of the practice in interactions with hospital administration and the medical staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lanham, MD.
- 401K and retirement.
- We also understand the importance of being supported and challenged at each phase of your career.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Located in Prince Georges County, Maryland.
- This position will be at Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham, Maryland.
- Hospitalist Leadership experience.
- Community Hospital in DC Metro Area.
- Will work clinically 15 shifts a month (12 hour shifts).
- Alteon has contracts to run the ED, Observation Medicine, and Hospitalist divisions for Doctors Community Hospital.
- CME and Licensing and Dues stipend.
- We are a physician-led group committed to empowering our clinicians to have real impact with their patients.
- Alteon is looking for an outstanding Medical Director to join an established Hospitalist program in the Washington DC Metro area.
- This is Alteon Health.
- We believe professional administrative support allows for an efficient, rewarding, and safe personal practice.
- Whether you live to work or work to live, we are flexible enough to adapt to your unique needs.
- That's why we offer a number of customizable career paths.
- 200 bed Community Hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.