Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lanham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Leadership experience.
- Whether you live to work or work to live, we are flexible enough to adapt to your unique needs.
- CME and Licensing and Dues stipend.
- Will work clinically 15 shifts a month (12 hour shifts).
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Alteon is looking for an outstanding Medical Director to join an established Hospitalist program in the Washington DC Metro area.
- 401K and retirement.
- That's why we offer a number of customizable career paths.
- This position will be at Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham, Maryland.
- This candidate will have experience as a Medical Director and is responsible for promoting a clear and inspiring vision for the hospital medicine practice, fostering a healthy group culture, directing the effective operation of the hospital medicine practice, overseeing the clinical quality of care provided by the hospitalists, and serving as the primary representative of the practice in interactions with hospital administration and the medical staff.
- 200 bed Community Hospital.
- Community Hospital in DC Metro Area.
- Alteon has contracts to run the ED, Observation Medicine, and Hospitalist divisions for Doctors Community Hospital.
- We believe professional administrative support allows for an efficient, rewarding, and safe personal practice.
- We are a physician-led group committed to empowering our clinicians to have real impact with their patients.
- This is Alteon Health.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lanham, MD.
- Located in Prince Georges County, Maryland.
- We also understand the importance of being supported and challenged at each phase of your career.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago