Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bethesda) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Unique opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE internal medicine physician interested in outpatient primary care.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bethesda, MD.
- Our office is conveniently located in Bethesda, MD - a suburban community that borders Washington, D.C. Bethesda is home to the National Institutes of Health main campus, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, and a number of corporate and government headquarters.
- The community offers highly regarded public and private schools, as well as proximity to American, Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, and George Washington Universities.
- Our practice is a hybrid fee-for-service/concierge model that places a high priority on the time and quality provided to each patient.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- We are hiring due to growing patient volume and community demand.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 14.