Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bethesda) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Unique opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE internal medicine physician interested in outpatient primary care.
- Our office is conveniently located in Bethesda, MD - a suburban community that borders Washington, D.C. Bethesda is home to the National Institutes of Health main campus, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, and a number of corporate and government headquarters.
- The community offers highly regarded public and private schools, as well as proximity to American, Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, and George Washington Universities.
- Our practice is a hybrid fee-for-service/concierge model that places a high priority on the time and quality provided to each patient.
- We are hiring due to growing patient volume and community demand.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bethesda, MD.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago