Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Williamsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on the Virginia Peninsula, Williamsburg is in the northern part of the Hampton Roads metropolitan area.
- Approximately 10 encounters per day.
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award & Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- The hospital offers a full range of medical care from emergency heart catheterization to all-inclusive obstetrics care where patients can stay in one room.
- CME Allowance.
- A-rated Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- IBM Watson Top 100 Hospital.
- Epic EMR.
- The hospital also provides advanced imaging and "smart" operating rooms.
- Health and Disability Benefits.
- 7a-7p shift, on.
- 16-bed ICU.
- Along with nearby Jamestown and Yorktown, Williamsburg forms part of the Historic Triangle, which attracts more than four million tourists each year.
- The city's tourism-based economy is driven by Colonial Williamsburg.
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, has 145 licensed beds and features the latest healthcare technologies, serving the Hampton Roads region with the life-saving capabilities of an ultra-modern medical center.
- CMS 5-star Hospital.
- 401k matching plan.
- Generous compensation and sign-on bonus.
- Williamsburg features well-groomed suburbs, many with stately homes from the 1600s and 1700s.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Procedures Required.
- Appreciate our nation's history by immersing yourself into the many fun, historical sites in the area.
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center has also achieved Magnet recognition, the nation's highest honor for excellence in nursing.
- Leapfrog Group Straight A Rating.
- This southeast area of the state is also home to nearby Norfolk, Newport News, Chesapeake, and Virginia Beach.
- It is bordered by James City County and York County.
- Becker's Top 100 Community Hospitals in the United States.
- Modern Williamsburg is a college town, inhabited in large part by William & Mary students and staff.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 23.