Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Williamsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- Epic EMR.
- Leapfrog Group Straight A Rating.
- Appreciate our nation's history by immersing yourself into the many fun, historical sites in the area.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The hospital also provides advanced imaging and "smart" operating rooms.
- Williamsburg features well-groomed suburbs, many with stately homes from the 1600s and 1700s.
- 401k matching plan.
- 16-bed ICU.
- 7a-7p shift, on.
- It is bordered by James City County and York County.
- This southeast area of the state is also home to nearby Norfolk, Newport News, Chesapeake, and Virginia Beach.
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award & Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Generous compensation and sign-on bonus.
- Becker's Top 100 Community Hospitals in the United States.
- Modern Williamsburg is a college town, inhabited in large part by William & Mary students and staff.
- Approximately 10 encounters per day.
- The city's tourism-based economy is driven by Colonial Williamsburg.
- Procedures Required.
- IBM Watson Top 100 Hospital.
- CMS 5-star Hospital.
- Located on the Virginia Peninsula, Williamsburg is in the northern part of the Hampton Roads metropolitan area.
- Health and Disability Benefits.
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, has 145 licensed beds and features the latest healthcare technologies, serving the Hampton Roads region with the life-saving capabilities of an ultra-modern medical center.
- A-rated Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Along with nearby Jamestown and Yorktown, Williamsburg forms part of the Historic Triangle, which attracts more than four million tourists each year.
- CME Allowance.
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center has also achieved Magnet recognition, the nation's highest honor for excellence in nursing.
- The hospital offers a full range of medical care from emergency heart catheterization to all-inclusive obstetrics care where patients can stay in one room.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services