Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Culpeper) is for an academic medical center.
- 4 to 5 per night.
- Moonlighting physician is not required to do block schedule though, can split up shifts.
- Pay rate: $145 an hour.
- During nights, it is solo/single coverage.
- Rounds for Client Service.
- ICU is only 6 beds, there are no intensivists.
- Rural area, small facility, high acuity patients in ICU are transferred out to larger hospital nearby.
- Rounds: 6 to 8 per night.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Day shifts are not available at this time. During days there are 2 hospitalists and 1 mid-level.
- Admissions for Client Service.
- Open ICU.
- Admits: Ave.
- Beds: 70.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 6 hour orientation required prior to first shift, typically fall on 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.