Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Annapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine Program Director.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Annapolis, MD.
- The Program Director position will report directly to Barry Meisenberg, MD, the Chair, Department of Medicine.
- Aamc has committed to a course of improving the health of our population, advancing high value medicine, furthering safe medical practices and enhancing scholarship.
- Creating and supervising research and quality improvement activities of residents and integrating these with other health system efforts.
- Building and implementing all aspects of an Acgme-accredited internal medicine residency program.
- Build Our New Internal Medicine Residency Program @ Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis Maryland.
- This is an exciting opportunity to oversee the development and strategic implementation of a new Acgme-accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- The position will require half-time dedication to the administrative and educational activities of the Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Aamc was accredited by the Acgme in 2015 and introduced a surgery residency in 2017, with several others planned.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center (Aamc) is a part of a rapidly growing health system that is innovating the future of health care for over one million people in the Annapolis/Anne Arundel County region of Maryland.
- Ambulatory medicine internists are encouraged.
- Tobacco-Free Workplace.
- Serving as the leader in the Department of Medicine on all education initiatives including Ugme and CME.
- Our campus is just as welcoming with a progressive atmosphere that promotes collegiality, collaboration and customer service.
- Our successful candidate will be a proven clinician and leader with at least 5 years as an active faculty member in an Acgme-accredited internal medicine residency program and at least 3 years of GME administrative experience.
- For details and personal consideration, please direct your curriculum vitae to: Linda Morrison, Executive Director, Academic Affairs at Lmorrison at aahs.
- Salary and benefits are competitive and include 403[b] and 457[b].
- Anne Arundel Medical Center is ideally situated in the center of American history, within easy reach of the Chesapeake Bay, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and the famous Ocean City boardwalk.
- The Medical Center's administrative leadership views the introduction of medical residents as essential to this strategy.
- EOE, M/F/D/V.
- Candidates must also be board certified in Internal Medicine, practice in any branch of internal medicine or its subspecialties, ultimately qualify for licensure in the State of Maryland, and demonstrate scholarly interests.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago