Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Salisbury has a population of 30,000 and is situated on the Delmarva Peninsula, within close proximity to the resort community of Ocean City, MD.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Salisbury, MD.
- Wicomico County and the surrounding area features over 1,000 miles of waterways for boating and fishing, as will as 1,500 acres of parks and pedestrian trails.
- We provide the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages, newborns to geriatrics.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Our office is located in Salisbury, MD - the scenic Eastern Shore between the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay, with a 2 hour drive to Washington, DC.
- Outstanding opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician interested in an outpatient private practice.
- Our team is composed of 3 well-respected primary care physicians and 2 nurse practitioners, hiring due to the retirement of a tenured partner.
- We are offering a comprehensive compensation package, including partnership.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.