Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are offering a comprehensive compensation package, including partnership.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Outstanding opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician interested in an outpatient private practice.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Our team is composed of 3 well-respected primary care physicians and 2 nurse practitioners, hiring due to the retirement of a tenured partner.
- Our office is located in Salisbury, MD - the scenic Eastern Shore between the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay, with a 2 hour drive to Washington, DC.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Salisbury, MD.
- We provide the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages, newborns to geriatrics.
- Wicomico County and the surrounding area features over 1,000 miles of waterways for boating and fishing, as will as 1,500 acres of parks and pedestrian trails.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Salisbury has a population of 30,000 and is situated on the Delmarva Peninsula, within close proximity to the resort community of Ocean City, MD.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.