Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefit program.
- Join a financially strong independent hospital system that is expanding its number of employed physicians to meet significantly growing patient demand in this unique coastal area.
- Reasonable volume expectations of 18-22 patients per day.
- Significantly lower cost of housing as compared to Washington DC including waterfront options.
- Chesapeake Bay location with unlimited water-related recreational options.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Barstow, MD.
- Many physicians work 4 days per week.
- Unparalleled quality of life opportunity.
- Flexible schedule.
- 45 minutes to Washington DC and one hour to Baltimore.
- Competitive compensation with RVU-based productivity model.
- Safe, friendly and relaxed lifestyle with low levels of congestion, yet easy access to everything metro.
- NextGen EMR.
- Join a quality focused primary care team of 9 primary care physicians and 4 certified nurse practitioners.
- Excellent support services including specialist consultation, hospitalist, emergency and urgent care programs.
- Charming, historic community with many local restaurants, shops and cultural attractions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.