Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Significantly lower cost of housing as compared to Washington DC including waterfront options.
- Reasonable volume expectations of 18-22 patients per day.
- Flexible schedule.
- Many physicians work 4 days per week.
- Join a quality focused primary care team of 9 primary care physicians and 4 certified nurse practitioners.
- Chesapeake Bay location with unlimited water-related recreational options.
- Unparalleled quality of life opportunity.
- Charming, historic community with many local restaurants, shops and cultural attractions.
- Comprehensive benefit program.
- Join a financially strong independent hospital system that is expanding its number of employed physicians to meet significantly growing patient demand in this unique coastal area.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Barstow, MD.
- NextGen EMR.
- Competitive compensation with RVU-based productivity model.
- Excellent support services including specialist consultation, hospitalist, emergency and urgent care programs.
- 45 minutes to Washington DC and one hour to Baltimore.
- Safe, friendly and relaxed lifestyle with low levels of congestion, yet easy access to everything metro.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.