Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 24, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Portsmouth) is a single-specialty group practice.
- No on.
- CME assistance.
- GiaCare, a GiaMed Resources JV Member, announces 2 Physician positions in the Internal Medicine Clinic at Navy Medical Center Portsmouth, VA!
- Full time, 40 hours/week.
- No nights.
- Medical, dental & vision Insurance.
- Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants.
- Full time of 40 hours / week.
- Paid time off.
- We will assign a dedicated GiaMed Credentialing Assistant to coordinate Government Privileging and Security Request documentation!
- Life and ADD.
- Located on base in Portsmouth, Virginia.
- Assigned to the Internal Medicine Outpatient Clinic.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Monday - Friday.
- These openings are located on the Atlantic coast, in the largest city in Virginia and features elegant shopping, fine dining, international airports, beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, and water sports.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Portsmouth, VA.
- No federal holidays.
- Registered Nurse Case Managers.
- Paid Holidays.
- Between 0700-1800.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.