Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Portsmouth) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We will assign a dedicated GiaMed Credentialing Assistant to coordinate Government Privileging and Security Request documentation!
- Full time, 40 hours/week.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Assigned to the Internal Medicine Outpatient Clinic.
- Registered Nurse Case Managers.
- Life and ADD.
- Between 0700-1800.
- Located on base in Portsmouth, Virginia.
- Full time of 40 hours / week.
- GiaCare, a GiaMed Resources JV Member, announces 2 Physician positions in the Internal Medicine Clinic at Navy Medical Center Portsmouth, VA!
- Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Portsmouth, VA.
- CME assistance.
- No on.
- Paid Holidays.
- No nights.
- No federal holidays.
- These openings are located on the Atlantic coast, in the largest city in Virginia and features elegant shopping, fine dining, international airports, beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, and water sports.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental & vision Insurance.
- Monday - Friday.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.