Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Portsmouth) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- Paid time off.
- No federal holidays.
- Paid Holidays.
- Full time, 40 hours/week.
- Full time of 40 hours / week.
- Monday - Friday.
- Assigned to the Internal Medicine Outpatient Clinic.
- CME assistance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Portsmouth, VA.
- No nights.
- No on.
- Medical, dental & vision Insurance.
- Between 0700-1800.
- We will assign a dedicated GiaMed Credentialing Assistant to coordinate Government Privileging and Security Request documentation!
- Life and ADD.
- Registered Nurse Case Managers.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants.
- Located on base in Portsmouth, Virginia.
- GiaCare, a GiaMed Resources JV Member, announces 2 Physician positions in the Internal Medicine Clinic at Navy Medical Center Portsmouth, VA!
- These openings are located on the Atlantic coast, in the largest city in Virginia and features elegant shopping, fine dining, international airports, beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, and water sports.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago