Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arlington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We are a multispecialty group composed of more than 25 Allergy, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Sleep Medicine physicians, as well as 6 physician assistants.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- We are located in the coveted suburbs of Washington, D.C. in Falls Church, VA.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- One will walk into an immediate busy clinic and benefit from the group's 50 years of providing outstanding primary care to our Northern Virginia community.
- Outstanding opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician interested in an outpatient private practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Arlington, VA.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Our office is located in Falls Church, VA, less than 10 miles from downtown Washington, D.C. We are offering a comprehensive compensation package, including partnership.
- Lisa Freda.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.