Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arlington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- One will walk into an immediate busy clinic and benefit from the group's 50 years of providing outstanding primary care to our Northern Virginia community.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Our office is located in Falls Church, VA, less than 10 miles from downtown Washington, D.C. We are offering a comprehensive compensation package, including partnership.
- We are a multispecialty group composed of more than 25 Allergy, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Sleep Medicine physicians, as well as 6 physician assistants.
- Lisa Freda.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Arlington, VA.
- We are located in the coveted suburbs of Washington, D.C. in Falls Church, VA.
- Outstanding opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician interested in an outpatient private practice.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago