Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arlington) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Lisa Freda.
- Outstanding opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician interested in an outpatient private practice.
- Our office is located in Falls Church, VA, less than 10 miles from downtown Washington, D.C. We are offering a comprehensive compensation package, including partnership.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- One will walk into an immediate busy clinic and benefit from the group's 50 years of providing outstanding primary care to our Northern Virginia community.
- We are a multispecialty group composed of more than 25 Allergy, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Sleep Medicine physicians, as well as 6 physician assistants.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Arlington, VA.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- We are located in the coveted suburbs of Washington, D.C. in Falls Church, VA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago