Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Kaiser Permanente medical care program is the largest and most experienced integrated health-care system in the country.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Silver Spring, MD.
- Candidate must be B/E or B/C and have or can obtain active Virginia, DC and Maryland Medical Licenses.
- The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (Mapmg) is currently looking for a primary care physician in our Silver Spring Medical Center.
- Mapmg is a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with 1500 physicians serving over 770,000 patients at 30 medical centers located throughout the Baltimore and Washington, DC metro areas.
- We offer a competitive salary (based on Mgma data), exceptional benefits and retirement packages, paid occurrence malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.