Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 3, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Mapmg is a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with 1500 physicians serving over 770,000 patients at 30 medical centers located throughout the Baltimore and Washington, DC metro areas.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kensington, MD.
- We offer a competitive salary (based on Mgma data), exceptional benefits and retirement packages, paid occurrence malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years.
- The Kaiser Permanente medical care program is the largest and most experienced integrated health-care system in the country.
- Candidate must be B/E or B/C and have or can obtain active Virginia, DC and Maryland Medical Licenses.
- The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (Mapmg) is currently looking for a primary care physician in our Kensington Medical Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.