Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kensington, MD.
- The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (Mapmg) is currently looking for a primary care physician in our Kensington Medical Center.
- Mapmg is a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with 1500 physicians serving over 770,000 patients at 30 medical centers located throughout the Baltimore and Washington, DC metro areas.
- The Kaiser Permanente medical care program is the largest and most experienced integrated health-care system in the country.
- Candidate must be B/E or B/C and have or can obtain active Virginia, DC and Maryland Medical Licenses.
- We offer a competitive salary (based on Mgma data), exceptional benefits and retirement packages, paid occurrence malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.