Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 24, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cambridge) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cambridge, MD.
- Well established family medicine practice providing the full spectrum of primary care to patients ages 12 and older.
- Simone Bridges.
- Full-time schedule (Mon-Fri), no evenings or weekends.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 500 practices with 1,800 providers.
- Cambridge is a moderate-sized community, with a historic downtown, that features several annual festivals and events including the Taste of Cambridge Crab Cook-Off and Festival, and the monthly Second Saturday festivities.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
- Located in Cambridge, MD, a city in Dorchester County in Maryland's Eastern Shore, situated on the Choptank River.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician interested in joining a highly respected physician-owned group.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago