Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cambridge) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 500 practices with 1,800 providers.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cambridge, MD.
- Located in Cambridge, MD, a city in Dorchester County in Maryland's Eastern Shore, situated on the Choptank River.
- Full-time schedule (Mon-Fri), no evenings or weekends.
- Cambridge is a moderate-sized community, with a historic downtown, that features several annual festivals and events including the Taste of Cambridge Crab Cook-Off and Festival, and the monthly Second Saturday festivities.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Well established family medicine practice providing the full spectrum of primary care to patients ages 12 and older.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician interested in joining a highly respected physician-owned group.
- Simone Bridges.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.