Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · October 24, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Rockville) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 500 practices with 1,800 providers.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Rockville is regarded as one of America's leading small cities to live, work, and play.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Practice has a fully integrated EMR and solid referral base.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- We are currently hiring a BC/BE internal medicine physician for our primary care group in Rockville, MD.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rockville, MD.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option for partnership.
- Lisa Freda.
- Providers offer the full spectrum of primary care as well as multispecialty services, including dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, rheumatology, sleep medicine, and mental health care.
- Well established physician-owned practice with 25 physicians, 7 nurse practitioners, 2 clinical psychologists, and a registered dietitian.
- About Rockville, MD.
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Rockville is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago