Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Laurel) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can also take advantage of hiking, camping, and boating opportunities in nearby state parks, beaches, and other outdoor spaces.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 500 practices with 1,800 providers.
- Lisa Freda.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
- Our internal medicine practice is physician-owned and provides the full spectrum of primary care for patients ages 16 and older.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Laurel, MD.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE outpatient internal medicine physician to join our team of 4 other physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Laurel, MD is located conveniently halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC on the banks of the Patuxent River.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.