Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Laurel) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Laurel, MD is located conveniently halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC on the banks of the Patuxent River.
- Our internal medicine practice is physician-owned and provides the full spectrum of primary care for patients ages 16 and older.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Laurel, MD.
- Lisa Freda.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can also take advantage of hiking, camping, and boating opportunities in nearby state parks, beaches, and other outdoor spaces.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 500 practices with 1,800 providers.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE outpatient internal medicine physician to join our team of 4 other physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago