Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Need Board Eligibility.
- Award Winning Winery.
- New OP Clinic.
- Endless Outdoor Activities with Mountains Surrounding You.
- Prefer Board Certified.
- Ambulatory Internal Medicine with Academics.
- Potential for $317,000.
- Some of the Best Public Schools in the State.
- Great Amenities because of University in Town.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Virginia.
- Mountain Community - Natures Beauty Awaits.
- 20,000 Sign On Bonus.
- 245,000 when Quality Bonus and RVU structure included.
- Full Benefits (32 Days PTO and matching 401k).
- Visa Candidates Welcome.
- 60 minutes from Airport in Bristol, 2 hours from Knoxville, 4 hours from Charlotte.
- 100,000 Student Loan Repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago