Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Danville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The internal medicine class size is 8 / 8 / 8.
- Danville is a Lifepoint Health Community Hospital licensed for 250 beds with 150 primary care and specialty care physician affiliates located in south central Virginia.
- The programs are affiliated with Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (Vcom) and Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Lucom).
- The Family Medicine class size is 6 / 6 / 6.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Danville, VA.
- Sovah Health?
- This position offers a Monday - Friday schedule for a better life / work balance.
- The Associate Program Director would play a key role in curriculum development and program maintenance as well as precepting residents in an outpatient setting.
- The Danville campus hosts Acgme accredited Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Programs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.