Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Retirement plan - 403-B with % employer match.
- Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- CME leave and CME allowance.
- Generous paid time off.
- This position offers you the opportunity to practice with a dedicated and highly trained staff of five primary care physicians.
- MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership- as a clinician and healthcare expert.
- MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace.
- In this outpatient setting, you will have a set Monday-Friday schedule where you'll be able to focus entirely on primary care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- There is a lab on-site and access to sub-specialists in the area.
- With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise.
- We are looking for an internal medicine physician to join our well-established practice in the Capitol Hill area of Washington, DC.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region.
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus.
- Internal Medicine Physician (Outpatient) - MedStar Medical Group in Washington, DC.
- Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice.
- Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the Mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago